About us - your therapist
Alan has been a practising therapist since 2006 and has worked with clients in UK, and online internationally. Alan combines many therapeutic techniques and skills into his own blend of holistic therapy. He listens to your issues and concerns and creates a treatment plan based on the most suitable “tools” in the therapy toolbox. Since no two people have the same life experience he will tailor your sessions to ensure you receive the most appropriate treatment.
” Each client has their own individual needs and life experiences. Often they have have had their growth and development suppressed by limiting self beliefs, trauma, abuse (verbal, physical, sexual) and other external factors. To see them change and grow into the unique human being they want to be, realise their true purpose in life and enjoy it to the full, is what makes my job so rewarding.”
Qualifications & Training
- Sequent Repatterning Therapy for Misophonia
- Certified Level 1 BWRT (General Psychopathology) Brain Working Recursive Therapy®
- Certified Level 2 BWRT (Psychology of Identity & Behaviour)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis with Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Adv. Hypnoanalysis
- Certified Practitioner Deep Mind Protocol – IBWRT
- Certified Adv. Level Practitioner WSN Counselling & Coaching
- Certified Ageing Unplugged Practitioner
- Certified Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME therapist
- Certified Tinnitus Specialist – Minnesota Inst. of Clinical Hypnosis
- Certified Practitioner – BroadBand for the Brain (BB4B)
- Certified Practitioner – Serious Work for Serious Issues
- Reiki Master – Usui Traditional healing system.
- MNCIP(Reg) – Member – National Council of Integrative Psychotherapists
Ethical Therapy and Confidentiality
Alan practices in accordance with the code of ethics of the professional bodies shown above. He will treat you with respect and understanding and at all times will ensure you have a safe and secure environment to express your feelings in complete confidence. His aim to help you overcome your difficulties in the most effective way,
Why Just Let Go?
You may be wondering how JustLetGo therapy got it’s name? It evolved naturally as a result of my hypnotherapy sessions and a recurring phrase to clients that they “Just let go and drift into a comfortable and deep state of relaxation”. Letting go is the key to allowing your powerful sub-conscious to come forward, unhindered by the conscious mind. Of course letting go is also the secret to moving forward and leaving all the past “stuff” behind. It is symbolised by the release of the balloon in the logo, freeing yourself from those old limiting ideas and self beliefs.
Ready to Let Go?
Do I sound like the type of therapist you are looking for? Are you ready to take the leap with me and let go of all the outdated stuff that is preventing you having the life you deserve? If so, then why not give me a call or message me to arrange a free consultation. Further information about our therapy practice may be found on the practice information page.